arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VCMP] ManHunt City MultiMode Server
I think its not Spam. As this and "ManHunt City Cops And Robbers" both are my servers.
[Image: auldop714fd.png]Server name: ManHunt City MultiMode Server
IP: 104.255.96.113:5193

Forum: forum.manhunt.ml

IRC :- #WWK @ LUNet

Owner/Developer: [DS]Anik

Special Thanks:  Mashreq( A VCMP Scripter)

Host : Zihad and Xmair( VCMP Scripters And Hosters)

ManHunt is a DM server. Rules are same as other DM servers have. The server has some special features. Some of those are: 
1. You can check who is most online in the server by using /toponlines. If you want to check your or any other player's most online status then u can use /onlinestats. When You will type /onlinestats it will show your online stats And when you will do /onlinestats <Player Name> It show the player's online stats.

2. We have V.I.P. System. VIPs will get 255 armour and HP Whenever they will spawn. They will get a Custom Weapon as Well As a Car. The VIP System is available only for the Donators.

3. We have loan system. You can take loan by using /loan. You need to be at bank to take loan. But You can't take loan much more than 50k

4. You can check our stafflists by using /stafflist. Thanks To Kusanagi(a VCMP Scripter) for the System

These are some Basic features. There are many more. The Server is still under Development. WE are still working on the server. All of you guys are invited to The server. Hope You guys like it.
I just Joined Vcmp but this server is not in masterlist and i also tried Given IP but not working whats happened?
(05-31-2017, 08:19 PM)kabir145 Wrote: I just Joined Vcmp but this server is not in masterlist and i also tried Given IP but not working whats happened?

He is Developing new server which will be ready in some time due to some problem his old server closed
(05-31-2017, 08:19 PM)kabir145 Wrote: I just Joined Vcmp but this server is not in masterlist and i also tried Given IP but not working whats happened?

This server is nothing else than a ded project. Currently I am working on a new server, which will be ready in a couple of weeks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-25-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
03-29-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
06-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting