arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 1 VNC is not working
Hello I am unable to access VNC for VPS 1. Its shows failed to connect.
@Rehan If your VPS is working and running fine, your issue might be the configuration of your VNC, another thing to check is your Firewall settings.
Is it preconfigured by your provider? Or you set it up by yourself (I mean, install vnc4server, etc).

If you setup by yourself, it could be your firewall. If it preconfigured, maybe you use wrong IP to connect (as at Cubedata, there's a dedicated IP for preconfigured VNC server). Or wrong port.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(08-22-2018, 10:41 AM)tiwil Wrote: Is it preconfigured by your provider? Or you set it up by yourself (I mean, install vnc4server, etc).

If you setup by yourself, it could be your firewall. If it preconfigured, maybe you use wrong IP to connect (as at Cubedata, there's a dedicated IP for preconfigured VNC server). Or wrong port.

I don't know if it was pre-installed but i have re-installed the OS and installed vnc4server again. But still same error.
In VPS 1 VNC is preinstalled and if i am not mistaken you already have access to VNS via panel and/or you should have received the VNC password with your VPS details, unless you decided to tamper with it.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Hello,
I see for some reason the Panel's VNC Viewer is not working correctly,
But you can use an external one (which can be found at Here )

Use the IP and PORT found at Panel for the VNC
And use them in the external App.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Thanks @Dynamo.Problem solved.
You can lock the topic to avoid further spam.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: tiwil
07-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting