arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 13 | Do Backups
Got this mail day after yesterday:

Dear Customers,

Due to circumstances out of our hand, we'll be doing a mass deletion on all server on 18 Jan 12 GMT.
Please take backups of your files and re-order the server, as you are already a client make sure to open a support ticket asking for a refund before ordering the service and we'll set you up with the amount of cash you'll be needing or mark your invoice as paid and set your due date to the same old one with some additional days.

We hope that everyone understands.

Please VPS13 users, do backups of your VPSes ASAP,
We would create one for you again if needed.

Regards,
Dynamo
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

My VPS 13 is down Please Do something i have important Data In it Please
control panel:  This virtual server has been suspended by the administrator. Please contact support
ohk Talked to them,
And looks like they are only Deleting VPSs of users who haven't came with any support ticket or account at their WHMCS since you might be knowing that there site was dead for past few weeks,
that's why to get attention of users/get users back, they are doing this.

VPS13 user's VPSs are UP again.
But then also, We need to talk to VPS13 sponsor(CEO) once again since they have re-branded their Company, So keep backups ready for luck.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

They have also emailed their users about it. So, I got the email too. The email says that the deletion will occur on 18 January.
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting