arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 3 returns!
The last two days have been really GREAT days for post4vps.  @Dynamoas just advised our VPS 3 plan has been re-created and the two VPSs are available to members once again.

So in addition to the new VPS 17, we also have two additional VPS 3's that can be used for games servers.  Note that VPS 3 comes with a panel.  All three of the VPSs will be available for competition during the next Giveaway on 1st August.

VPS 3 Plan (2 VPSs)
Disk Space 100GB HDD
RAM: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Monthly Traffic: 2 TB
Control Panel: Virtualizor
Connection: 1Gbps

Requirements: Backlinks to Abc-Hosters and Post4VPS
are required. And a sig backlink

You can check the comparison below for available VPSs to compete for during the next Giveaway on 1st of August:

https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,7,8,...3,14,15,17
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Please provide more servers with rams below 4 in natherlands, germany and other European countries. Most servers come from usa countries and, in my opinion, some users also need a European server.
Thanks Post4VPS
(07-24-2019, 09:07 PM)hamed Wrote: Please provide more servers with rams below 4 in natherlands, germany and other European countries......

The new VPS 17 from Hostlease is exactly located in Europe, Netherlands.

But I believe U.S. servers are still very useful for Post4vps community, and the return of this Abc-Hoster VPS 3 should be greatly appreciated.

It's celebration moment for us. best of luck p4v and all active admins, moderators and members. you know @deanhills i really miss a great vps with German IP location. i wish vps-9 sponsor may add new location option to his container.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(07-25-2019, 05:00 AM)sagher Wrote: It's celebration moment for us. best of luck p4v and all active admins, moderators and members. you know  @deanhills really miss a great vps with German IP location. i wish vps-9 sponsor may add new location option to his container.
True. But I don't think that will ever happen for VPS 9. I haven't checked the sponsor's Website in a while, but the last time I checked, I think even paid customers have difficulty to get IPs in Germany.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
omg thats a really great news 3 game servers vps from postvps thats truely a great giveaways from post 4 vps i hope we will get gameservers vps with germany or france location which will be too good !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting