arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 4 Review

Introduction:
Hello, this is my first time to review my first VPS hosted by HostMyBytes. I would like to say thank you Post4VPS and HostMyBytes for my VPS 4.

VPS Specifications:
  • Disk Space 50 GB
  • RAM: 1 GB RAM
  • IP Addresses: 2x IPv4
  • Virtualization: OpenVZ
  • Monthly Traffic: 500 GB
  • Control Panel: SolusVM
  • Connection: 1 GBit/s
Disk Space 50GB is good enough same as the RAM 1GB for a free VPS, for control panel SolusVM I personally find it, basic and easy to understand control panel for a VPS and a 1 GBit/s line connection is superb.

Suggestions:
Hmmm I would like to suggest if we can make add x1 IPv6 instead of x2 IPv4.

Issue:
I got some issue with VPS 4 regarding in my SolusVM control panel, that whenever I try to click refresh like 5 times it has error "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later" but then sir Patrik from HostMyBytes assisted me and said maybe it's a bug from SolusVM, well it's not a big deal thou and I want to say thanks to sir Patrik for assisting me regards my concern.

Ratings:

All in all 8/10 Ratings for this wonderful VPS.

P.S. I will update it more and make review time to time using it.
You can share benchmark results and speedtest results to fully review your VPS
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(06-27-2016, 08:04 AM)TrK Wrote: You can share benchmark results and speedtest results to fully review your VPS

I will sir @TrK, I will update my post sooner.
2IPv4s is actually pretty generous of them

You can just add IPv6 on the VPS using HE tunnelbroker. If you need help, I made a tutorial on freevps a year ago i think.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Can you add the speed test result?? I want to see the speed of the VPS. And can you tell me how is the ping in your VPS? I mean does it lag??
(06-27-2016, 12:56 PM)Conan Wrote: 2IPv4s is actually pretty generous of them

You can just add IPv6 on the VPS using HE tunnelbroker. If you need help, I made a tutorial on freevps a year ago i think.

I will take a look with that tutorial.

(07-06-2016, 06:15 AM)Anik Wrote: Can you add the speed test result?? I want to see the speed of the VPS. And can you tell me how is the ping in your VPS? I mean does it lag??

Sure, maybe later when I get home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-18-2021, 08:47 AM
Last Post: fChk
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Host4Fun  VPS 1 Review
05-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: fChk
04-30-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting