arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Holder Missing Posts for October
Please note the following VPS Holders still have missing posts for October.  

I will update this list on a daily basis so you may check this for an up to date status of missing posts.  

If your name is not in the list below this means you have completed the number of posts for October.

@OldMeister   -   16
@Khadeer143   -   1

For those who are focused on not more than 20 posts, please note the number of posts in your post counter may not always be accurate when threads/posts have been deleted.  You can check your number of posts manually by clicking on your forum name link, then click on "activity" in the list of links, and then count your posts for October.  Posts that are shaded in purple are threads/posts that have been deleted.  You need to make more posts to compensate for the deleted posts.

For those who do not know, the missing post rule is strictly applied.  If you should fail to complete the required 20 posts by the end of the month (GMT time), then your VPS will be powered down.  If you then wish to keep the VPS you will have the opportunity to reapply for it at the next Giveaway, with a penalty of 100$.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Not much time left until the end of the month. Deadline is GMT time 12:00 tonight.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-28-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: deanhills
05-30-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: deanhills
05-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting