arrow_upward

VPS Stock Mismatch
Hello Post4VPS team,

Howdy y'all? I was just going through the list of VPS holders and found this mismatch.

For VPS 6, it says '1 in stock', however, we have two VPS 6 holders - @youssefbasha and @Rzarcasm. Please check the following screenshot: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3132189348

I thought it would be best to report this to you and so here I am. Kindly check and update it.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-08-2019, 05:34 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hello Post4VPS team,

Howdy y'all? I was just going through the list of VPS holders and found this mismatch.

For VPS 6, it says '1 in stock', however, we have two VPS 6 holders - @youssefbasha and @Rzarcasm. Please check the following screenshot: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3132189348

I thought it would be best to report this to you and so here I am. Kindly check and update it.

Regards,
I believe that is not the only mismatch but there is some others I believe. I don't think that it is updated often but not sure.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
@Rzarcasm: For that what you say, I don't really find any other error in that list. But you know, I can never be sure since I am new here, and also I don't know all the names of the past VPS holders and those recent winners.

Just to specify - @deanhills always updates the list after a giveaway, even someone wants to drop his VPS or when someone fails to do the required number of post count to retain his VPS. Therefore, one thing I can be sure if is that the list receives it's proper updates whenever necessary, but some errors always tend to creep in.

Nevermind, if any other errors are found, while correcting the one I specified, the staff definitely check the whole list once for any other errors, bcuz it's a pain to update the list over and over again.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(10-08-2019, 05:55 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: @Rzarcasm: For that what you say, I don't really find any other error in that list. But you know, I can never be sure since I am new here, and also I don't know all the names of the past VPS holders and those recent winners.

Just to specify - @deanhills always updates the list after a giveaway, even someone wants to drop his VPS or when someone fails to do the required number of post count to retain his VPS. Therefore, one thing I can be sure if is that the list receives it's proper updates whenever necessary, but some errors always tend to creep in.

Nevermind, if any other errors are found, while correcting the one I specified, the staff definitely check the whole list once for any other errors, bcuz it's a pain to update the list over and over again.

Regards,

I think we may be looking at different lists, this may be outdated: https://post4vps.com/Announcement-VPS-Plans
But for that list some of the information is not right anymore. For example in the last giveaway:

Quote:
  • 2x VPS 1

• 1x VPS 3

• 1x VPS 6

• 1x VPS 8

• 2x VPS 9 (Locations: Dallas, Seattle)

• 2x VPS 10

• 1x VPS 11

• 1x VPS 12

• 1x VPS 14 (Location:  Dallas) (Note:  Picture ID required - refer notes below)

• 1x VPS 17

Yet some of the VPS's not listed say that there is still stock. I.e VPS 18
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
You sure?
VPS 6
(2 in Stock)
Disk Space 40 GB

RAM: 2 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 1 TB

Control Panel: None

Windows: Yes. With valid license - trial license not allowed.

Connection: 1 GBit/s

Notes: You can run Gameservers without any limits

Provided by: Bladenode

Terms: TOS

Requirements: Backlinks to bladenode and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink
I see 2 VPS in stock.
Yeah, i agree that its not updated but tbh this page is used only to know the specs xd.
You can know the stock from the giveaway
(10-08-2019, 05:34 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hello Post4VPS team,

Regards,

I'm also puzzled. @youssefbasha is correct.  VPS 6 says 2 in stock.  I haven't touched it at all.  During the allocation of the last VPS 6 to @youssefbasha at the beginning of September, we had to set his up from scratch with the sponsor, and in the end, ended up with 2 VPSs from the sponsor.  @Dynamo took care of all of that and then updated the number.  Not sure where the "1" was taken from but unfortunately I'm unable to see the tinyupload.  A dot.png or jpeg would have been better.

Only thing I can think off is that maybe it's cache issue.  Otherwise the number was changed by Dynamo at beginning of September.  Not sure where your print screen comes from.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.  If you pick up anything else please let us know.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(10-08-2019, 05:46 AM)Rzarcasm Wrote: I believe that is not the only mismatch but there is some others I believe. I don't think that it is updated often but not sure.

@Rzarcasm  Please, if you see something, then you can report it here, but don't grab things from the air.  Be specific so we can work with specifics. A statement like the one above is meaningless and completely unproductive.  Also the Giveaway List of VPSs that you copied only include those available for the Giveaway, obviously the list excludes the ones that are currently occupied by VPS holders.

If any members have comments about omissions, feel free to post them here, but with real specific information.  Statements like the one above will be removed from the forum.  As they are essentially meaningless and the staff can't work with those.
Terminal
@deanhills: Okay so maybe you can see this as an attachment.

Also, to prevent confusion this screenshot is taken from my mobile and the area in question is the "List of VPS holders".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sayan Bhattacharyya,

OK.  I get it now. @youssefbasha.  There are two lists - the VPS Plans, which you were looking at, and then the VPS Holder's list that very few people look at.  The VPS Holder's VPS 6 needed updating.

@sohamb03 thanks for bringing this to our attention.  This has now been fixed.

Am closing this thread for now.  If you have further edits to recommend please open a new thread in this Forum.
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting