arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virmach  VPS 18 HostLease - Review
(09-07-2019, 04:38 AM)deanhills Wrote: Hey hey hey!  Don't misquote me @kabir145  Crazy

You've only tried three VPSs, and I thought the third one you said you were happy with.  As far as I know VPS 18 connection speed has been more than OK for the VPS holders.  We have 2 VPS 18 in stock.

You first had VPS 10, which hadn't been used by post4vps in a long while (like maybe more than 2 years), and technically was almost dead - and we only discovered that once you had tried it. You provided evidence for the low speed. So we offered to put you on VPS 1 and you accepted that.  We definitely won't be offering VPS 10 to any one else.  We're trying to get the VPSs fixed and recreated with the sponsor.  I'm hoping for a same scenario like VPS 3, that at one point had also been dated, but has a super fast connection now.

You then returned with VPS 1 speed not OK and sent me evidence for that.  Note that every one's speed is not always the same relative to the ISP, so if someone else should also complain - which hasn't happened yet, we will investigate and offer to find them something else, or ask them to reapply for another VPS. We're careful with approaching the sponsor of VPS 1 in case he should remember his decision about taking the reseller away, but if every one had complained about the connection speed (not only you), then obviously we'd have done something about this. In your case VPSs 11 and 12 had just been fixed by the sponsor so I offered to help you with VPS 12.  Because I was also curious to receive feedback about VPS 12 performance.  You then indicated you were happy with the performance, or that is what I thought your feedback was.

In none of the cases did I say it was OK to have a low connection speed. If you thought that is what I said in any communication you misunderstood me.

Also, you can't judge your experience here by the VPSs you've used.  VPS 1 is a junior VPS.  VPS 10 not used in ages, and needs to be recreated by the sponsor.  And the only up to date VPS you tried was VPS 12.  Are you now saying VPS 12 has a low connection speed?  Like what is your definition then of adequate speed connection?  Tongue

No, you got me wrong.
I didn't said that all of VPSs got slow connection speed or anything, i just shared my experience of trying different VPS where as VPS 12 is much better than vps 10, 1 and i would have said VPS 12 is better than VPS 18 aswell but due to location change i wont compare, but VPS 12 is far better in performance.
I can understand your post since you are admin and you dont want people misunderstand situation but i did not said that you told its ok to have a low speed VPS nor i wrote anything like that in my post,
Everything thing is super fine now for me Smile
Whoa! Such a fast review from @Rehan, great work! Keep it up.
Anyway, I think perry's post is right, from your speed test, only 1 passed 4.16MBps (excluding HR benchmark test).

Great VPS to work with too! No panel but seems you love that. You'll always love a VPS until it have a problem and you have to wait to reinstall it :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-07-2019, 10:07 AM)kabir145 Wrote: I can understand your post since you are admin and you dont want people misunderstand situation but i did not said that you told its ok to have a low speed VPS nor i wrote anything like that in my post,
Everything thing is super fine now for me Smile
You're right thanks @kabir145.  I wanted to make sure people don't get the wrong idea about post4vps being OK with low connection speed.  We're not.  We try our best to get a good connection speed.  I'm happy you're OK with VPS 12.  That's another thing I learned with our last giveaway.  It is not good for our VPSs to not have been used in a long time.  If you don't use a VPS at least regularly, then it may lose some of its efficiency.

Anyway, we're going off the topic here and just to confirm too.  VPS 18 is an excellent VPS.  Particularly because it is so well supported by its sponsor, @Pacific Spirit, who is an active participant in our Forum.  If the sponsor participates in the Forum, that always provides for the best feedback possible for the sponsor in order to make sure the VPS is meeting the needs and working as it should. We are always grateful to the sponsor for his active support of post4vps.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks OP for the quick review.

The network speed is at 23.5MB/s for cachefly, so I suppose the network should be acceptable.

Overall the VPS 18 performance is very nice, and is good for running game servers, as expected. Smile

Ubuntu 18.10 is getting unsupported . So that mean no package and security update anymore until yOu update non LTS release isnt reccomended for server anyway except if you update very often.
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
VPS in my own country but can't get it Sad Too bad, it's one of the best VPS's with a little discount.
Thanks Post4VPS
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-18-2021, 08:47 AM
Last Post: fChk
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Host4Fun  VPS 1 Review
05-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: fChk
04-30-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting