arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust server setup
Hello everyone.
i am setting up a rust server using ftp and control panel access. i have added a mod called oxide and since then the server are not working. the error you get when you login to server is
"could not load root asset bundle"
i have looked over the internet for solutions but have not found the right solution. i wanted to reinstall the server files but i have not made any backup so im kinda stuck. is there anything i can do?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Why did you install a dead mod? --> https://oxidemod.org/threads/archival-an...mod-org.1/

Good luck getting support for that.

Here is your new mod: https://umod.org/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Installing an outdated mod AND not keeping a backup? Dayum you're a risky one xD

Anyways from the error It looks like maybe it's a reading issue make sure your assets are are readable by the server.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
If you don't mind can you make a tutorial of complete setup of game which control panel you used open game panel or other game panel ? If possible can you make a video tutorial on installing rust server ? It will be help full for me also
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

dead mode? damn didn't know that. the server is for a small gaming community i am taking a part of. they are setting up a new rust server and asked who want to help with that. i thought it wont be such a headache like setting up minecraft server or SA:MP or MTA San Andreas or more games i made servers on...
anyway which modes you guys suggest to use on rust?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-25-2019, 11:22 AM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting