arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo v5 problem
(04-11-2018, 10:07 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: i am having a problem with my vivo smart phone that is a network problem that only got to 3G (not a 3.5G) that make me dizzy because can not surf on the internet comfortably even to visit to this site also hard it applies to all isp that i Use ! is there any best solution other than by buying a new smartphone

you can try *#*#4646*#*# and force it to use LTE . it wokrked for me in some cases on indosat and telkompret espescially telkompret with its shitty signal
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-14-2018, 09:25 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: you can try *#*#4646*#*# and force it to use LTE . it wokrked for me in some cases on indosat and telkompret espescially telkompret with its shitty signal

I do not like telkomnyet because of the expensive internet package and in terms of expensive internet 3G like up and down here
And telkompret is fucker Operation

Hello @perryoo11 can you close this thread because the problem is over! And thanks to everyone who want to help me
Terminal
Solo Developer
#topic closed as requested.

please contact a staff member if you want to discuss any further.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting