arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awesome international giveaway by cooler master on gleam
Hello everyone,

This is not an affiliate link or referral link. This is just too good a giveaway. So i remembered about our community here. Go and join  

I will be very happy if one from among us gets the prize.

Good luck..

https://gleam.io/8FG0f/cooler-master-x-r...ility%2F&r=
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Hi @rudra  Great to see you.

What's the catch?  If this hadn't been posted by you I'd probably have deleted it immediately.

Is it possible to explain to us why you think this is worth pursuing and what one needs to do to get it - like are you going for it, and what of the list of "things to do" did you choose to do?  Looks like awesome products for sure.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hi Dean,

Thanks for asking. Actually there is no catch. Gleam is i think the most prominent platform being used by many entities all over the world to run such giveaways and competitions. You need your twitter or FB or gmail or some other mail ID as login on the interface. Then you just click the options to complete some simple things like visit some websites and post some messages on your social media accounts and subscribe to some channels of theirs etc.

Basically they request you to do some social media marketing to your connections through you. That is why throw away accounts may not work always or get singled out. I dunno for sure though. Whether there is any limits or algorithms that discard the social accounts as throwaway if they have less than a certain number of connections to other accounts. I just saw that you wont be able to complete some offers or join some giveaways. If you can complete the options then i think your account is acceptable.

So now you get some virtual tickets when you finish their chores. At the end, they do use some random number generator to find the winner. if the number they get is your virtual token number, then you are contacted personally on email and you collect the prize. I never won so far. But I know people who won. SO these are not fake things.

Also you dont spend anything. Just use your social links to do some promotion for them. thats it. They use this platform and some prize to get some marketing and promotion done for themselves. Thats it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
So it's sound likes to catches channel subscriptions and watch times and web pages for visit and like them on social networks.
just like a marketing. am i right @rudra ?
when i go to cooler master facebook link it shown Pakistan. is it a app from Pakistan or auto country generated system?
but It's like a lucky draw.. so i keep away from it. because i personally don't like it.
as i see @deanhills is knows about it so i wish he and other admins also make some comments on this.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Looks like a good giveaway. Pretty such what @sagher said, it's a bunch of marketing and promo in exchange for the giveaway which is the very catch we'd be talking about here. And gleam is a trusted platform for giveaways, so that shouldn't be much of a problem either.

Personally I'm not participating (I've potato luck Tongue) but good luck to anyone doing so.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-31-2020, 04:59 AM)sagher Wrote: So it's sound likes to catches channel subscriptions and watch times and web pages for visit and like them on social networks.
just like a marketing. am i right @rudra ?
when i go to cooler master facebook link it shown Pakistan. is it a app from Pakistan or auto country generated system?
but It's like a lucky draw.. so i keep away from it. because i personally don't like it.
as i see @deanhills is knows about it so i wish he and other admins also make some comments on this.

@sagher I'm not an expert on these kind of things as I never participate, mostly because I'm never lucky, and I'm very concerned there is a catch in it. A virus, or some scam. I try and stay out of trouble on the Internet with my surfing. Like I always believe in the saying if it is too good to be true then it is too good to be true. But since @rudra recommended this, hopefully it's OK.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@sagher
@deanhills
There is no threat of virus or any kind of malware from the contest links. Gleam is a very reputed platform and used by all big names. Well. May be not google.. i have never seen them run a promotion, i guess it is simply because they dont need any. haha

There is nothing totally free. As in no free lunch. They get something and you get something. What we get is a chance to win some cool items for free from a lucky draw.

It does not cost a thing to try and takes very little of my time. So I always take part whenever I can. I have never won anything on gleam platform so far. BUt I have won amazon pay balance on Amazon app. How many of you do those in app quiz contests daily ? I do.

But I never buy lottery. I am totally against that. I have read about some math experts gaming lottery systems to gain some advantage through some calculative steps. If you can do that while you remain within their legal limits, then i guess lottery is ok. Other than that lottery is not ok for me. I will rather buy some food or give the money to a singer/basker in public places.

what they get is some directed advertisements and you get a chance to win things for free. Thats it.

Like right now, if you check AMD twitter account, they are running another similar thing on twitter.you tag them and send a message to a friend explaining why they should go for amd. you get a chance to win a big processor..

this is waaaaay better than those money doubling fraud schemes which used names of big guys like elon mask. And I will check multiple times before jumping on that bandwagon.

when something is too good to be true.. it probably is.

@sohamb03
there is nothing like potato luck.. lol
it is simply taking part and not expecting much. cause you are not paying anything either.. so never hurts.

I remember that dialogue from Sholey .... bad coin is totally useless. but no people is totally useless. i say your luck cant be always bad. it is simple stat.
The only catch in these are email might get spammed. And those guys get lots of social Likes from participants thousands of those. I don't mind taking part these but usually I have a seperate email for this kind of things. I don't use my main address. If you are interested in these stuff it's worth giving it a try. I like that SS. Big Grin

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@deanhills Pretty sure there isn't any kinda threat from these contests. I do the same thing as @xdude, to keep my email from spamming. I've a good number of email accounts and I just use any one of them for events/giveaways and any otherwise promotions. And IMO your desire to participate in a contest shouldn't be out of anyone's recommendation, if you like it go for it. Smile

Moreover as I said in my last post, Gleam is a very trusted platform and most of the youtubers, and other companies use Gleam to host their giveaways, hence you can be assured that you won't be spammed or any such thing will happen from the platform end. 

(10-31-2020, 11:14 AM)rudra Wrote: It does not cost a thing to try and takes very little of my time. So I always take part whenever I can. I have never won anything on gleam platform so far. BUt I have won amazon pay balance on Amazon app. How many of you do those in app quiz contests daily ? I do. 

Yeah I do fill those whenever I get a chance, and I regularly fill surveys and such stuff even though they aren't paid promotions. If I use a product and I like it, and my filling the survey gives better analytics to the manufacturer I go for it. Those aren't rewarding of course. But honestly, I haven't won anything in an otherwise promotion yet. 

(10-31-2020, 11:14 AM)rudra Wrote: But I never buy lottery. I am totally against that. I have read about some math experts gaming lottery systems to gain some advantage through some calculative steps. If you can do that while you remain within their legal limits, then i guess lottery is ok. Other than that lottery is not ok for me. I will rather buy some food or give the money to a singer/basker in public places.
I was a mad fan of lottery when I was a kid Tongue. Had made my parents spend a good amount of money buying tickets for me haha. But nowadays I no longer buy lottery tickets because slowly the realization has come to me too that they are kinda useless. 

(10-31-2020, 11:14 AM)rudra Wrote: Like right now, if you check AMD twitter account, they are running another similar thing on twitter.you tag them and send a message to a friend explaining why they should go for amd. you get a chance to win a big processor..

this is waaaaay better than those money doubling fraud schemes which used names of big guys like elon mask. And I  will check multiple times before jumping on that bandwagon.

when something is too good to be true.. it probably is.
That's a good promotion from AMD, didn't know about it probably I should check now. 

And yea .. those scams literally a pain, I'm someone who is closely associated with cryptocurrency (and the founder of one). Every other day there's an idiot who pops up either on Discord DM/server, or Telegram and posts such a message. To be honest, I find it kinda funny how do people believe such faucets. Free money is ALWAYS a scam especially if there's a upfront investment involved. "Send money and have it doubled" - "send" word is the first and only word needed to trigger a scam haha. 

That last statement of yours is funny, but I won't completely agree. Wink

(10-31-2020, 11:14 AM)rudra Wrote: @sohamb03
there is nothing like potato luck.. lol
it is simply taking part and not expecting much. cause you are not paying anything either.. so never hurts.

I remember that dialogue from Sholey .... bad coin is totally useless. but no people is totally useless. i say your luck cant be always bad. it is simple stat.
Well, I agree with you, personally with you to an extent, personally I never believe either that an individual can be always unlucky. 

But in my case that is what it has been, I participated in lots and lots of promotions, giveaways and rewarding surveys but never won anything haha, so I've kinda given up on trying my luck. I've moved to a guaranteed reward system, that is instead is instead of filling those stuff, I spent that time coding bots and applications which are paid for on Discord. In short, I've taken the freelancer strategy which works with a 100% guarantee. Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@xdude
very good suggestion there. I too use different emails for different things. Official important and personal etc.

@sohamb03
that is actually a very good direction you have chosen for yourself.
when I do these things, I dont think about winning. I just check these mails and participate quickly while having my food or something. I am not addicted to social media. So It is no big deal and I get enough free time to spend a little here. Would love to acquire some special items with rare logos and merchandise and stuff if i get selected one day. I dont expect. I just think about spending a little time a bit more productively.

All my books and study materials are already in digital format and i use a strict 45 min 15 minute method of study. and free time. Same with some works when i can. I need a minuscule amount of that free time to check some tick marks etc.

and yes. I do understand that may be someday i will just stop doing when i feel like it. it is silly yet fun for me still.

Also i have thought about the other side of that saying above from that film. You may be doing all good and have all the luck and yet a single silly mistake or error of judgement can ruin a lot in your life. It is like that arrow that struck alexander during Mallian campaign in India. ( Now I dunno if one should call his acts there reckless or brave or both or say like "big persons reach there through such superhuman feats" etc.. no idea)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting