arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.eu domain for 10 years - 12 € only!
[Image: dFfdboF.png]

From the 21st to the 30th of September 2020 you can buy a .eu domain for 10 years for only 12 € (excluding tax).

New customers can use the following coupon code for more savings: ETIM2EUR_0720

In addition you get a small web space package with 250 MB space and 1 GB space for a mailbox.

https://www.netim.com/domain-name/eu-domain.html

WARNING: Domains bought through this deal CANNOT be transfered to other domain registrars.

Restrictions Wrote:Owner:
Address in one of European Union states or in European Economic Area required.

Since the 19th of October 2019, the citizenship in one of European Union states permit you to register a .EU.

The Registry may request a proof of citizenship to the Registrant residing outside of the European Economic Area.

List of countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
i have a friend who could use this, but he is from Algeria,i have plenty of eurpean friends. what type of verification they require ?
@razma
  • Address in one of European Union states or in European Economic Area required.
  • Proof of citizenship to the Registrant residing outside of the European Economic Area.

"Since the 19th of October 2019, the citizenship in one of European Union states permit you to register a .EU."

List of countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

All of that already mentioned in the OP post... so I'm repeating myself or rather said the information from their website.

Your friend is not eligible for this offer or the ownership of a .EU domain as he is from Algeria, Africa which is not in the EU nor a European Economic Area.
I am very sad about this: isn't Italy part of EU?
Why did they exclude Italy from the eligiable countries?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Sorry im not sure so i ask.

Is india within this group ? I heard india in British commonwealth or something. They hire nepali people for their army.

Im in india. Can i buy this ?
(09-30-2020, 02:16 PM)chotu Wrote: Im in india. Can i buy this ?

No, you cannot buy this.

India is in Asia. India is not in Europe regardless of old colonies or history. India is not in the European Union nor is it a European Economic Area.
thankyou. I see there noted a proxy service like thing for customer outside area. Is it for people like us ?

Local presence trustee service like thing. It say they will give their address to meet the rules. Can i trust them? Is it safe ?
The offer suppsed to be vaild till 30st of September but when I checked yesterday the site was showing .Eu domains are for 6 Euros per year plus tax. It's strange Italy is not in the list but it might be just a mistake. That domains is good for product or service which focusing on European territories. No point outsiders buying one.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

topic closed as requested by the op
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting