arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to know if I can improve my blog.
As some of you already know I use a blog, the blog called https://webhosting-news.com I publish news about hosting providers, VPN services and Telecom news. These sections are not yet fully completed, but the articles are coming up. My suggestion is whether you have any ideas that I could possibly add so that I can expand my blog more and more. You can also leave a comment for each item. If you think from "Hey this is missing" or "This can be added too" please leave your idea's here in this topic.
Suggest you to add some tutorials videos on hosting like vps hosting ,web hosting which will get more visitors to your blog and the news you share are cool
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(04-10-2020, 01:44 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: As some of you already know I use a blog, the blog called https://webhosting-news.com I publish news about hosting providers, VPN services and Telecom news. These sections are not yet fully completed, but the articles are coming up. My suggestion is whether you have any ideas that I could possibly add so that I can expand my blog more and more. You can also leave a comment for each item. If you think from "Hey this is missing" or "This can be added too" please leave your idea's here in this topic.

What would be wonderful is to do some step by step blogs on how to set up a samp games server on a VPS.  Or other games related topics that will help users with their games objectives.  Particularly the kind of games servers like SAMP that there are many inquiries posted about at post4vps.

If you check through the support forums you will develop a good idea about the needs of users and where their focus lies.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I currently run a wordpress website, and since your website is made with WordPress what I would recommend is using another theme, the perfect news theme could be AccessPress Mag, I like the design and you could spot that it's a proper news website from the first look.
Also change footer details I see that it says 2014, you should definitely update that too.
Try using caching plugins to get your website's load time lower, that's really important and it seems that the logo is resized which you shouldn't do, keep it the same size, resizing with HTML or CSS from inside WordPress increases the load time.
Use CloudFlare for security and a CDN is always good, even free version will do the job no need to buy only if you need to scale.
You should also make fewer HTTP requests (this and caching can be done through WP Rocket) It's recommended to do this as it affects the user experience all in all and the website's load time.
Other than that you'll be good to go if you need help with Wordpress just send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to help Smile
(04-10-2020, 01:44 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: As some of you already know I use a blog, the blog called https://webhosting-news.com I publish news about hosting providers, VPN services and Telecom news. These sections are not yet fully completed, but the articles are coming up. My suggestion is whether you have any ideas that I could possibly add so that I can expand my blog more and more. You can also leave a comment for each item. If you think from "Hey this is missing" or "This can be added too" please leave your idea's here in this topic.

First of all, you didn't mention if your blog is personal or professional (there is a big difference as far as content is concerned.) But given that it's about Web hosting news then I'll assume it is professional.

Content-wise, I'm not sure how anyone here can help you!.. It's a Web hosting news Blog, as the domain suggests and as you nicely sumarize it:
(04-10-2020, 01:44 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: blog called https://webhosting-news.com I publish news about hosting providers, VPN services and Telecom news.
So the hard part is to find the bits of news that are relevant and interesting enough to engage your audience... and for that you need to be a Journalist.. Ok! may be you're not a journalist but I guess because you're in the business of Web hosting things should be a lot more easier than for the rest of us who are the last to know.

Just one bit of advice if I may. Beware of bias!.. Because you're in the business, that makes you part of the story you're reporting, thus NOT NEUTRAL!.. thus highly susceptible to lack of objectivity in your analysis/reports.

This is why, what I'm suggesting is to make a personal blog with a broader focus and a personal touch on whatever that is of interest to you. Personal blogs can do that after all.

Good Luck!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
If you want to start a good blog i recommended changing the domain to something more creative and add installation tutorials like game servers/ogp/ running game servers from terminal / installing free web hosting panels this will get you much visitors.
I gor help from Manal's blog before in ogp
my suggestion is to decorate the website a little bit more. make it a little more better looking for the eyes of the visitors
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
As others have said, I would diversity the type of content you are posting, having solely text posts with out other media makes it hard for some readers to want to engage with your blog and the content you are publishing. I would also recommend using a category widget in your blog, that way users can select and view the content they want to see if it is published under that category, instead of having to cruise through all of your content to find something they might be interested in reading. Hopefully that helps!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Vuluts

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting