arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite Free Forum Script & Why ?
My favorite forum script is myBB. Its very easy to install and configure. I like the interface of myBB better than SMF or phpBB. Installing plugins is simple and we dont have to mess with core files. I think its becoming the most popular free forum script passing SMF and phpBB.

Downside of myBB is lack of free themes and plugins. There are plenty of premium themes and plugins out there though. I have been searching for a good free responsive myBB theme for a while now.
of course i ll choose phpBB one of the best free forum script Big Grin PhpBB Developer team has made a great job and it seems they have created something close to the perfect forum software. administration is clear and organized by comprehensive tabs (and more over, respects W3C norms, that was one of the most problematic problem with the previous PhpBB 2).
the default theme is really well designed, and buttons are particularly beautiful. an accent has been clearly put on the design and the general ergonomics of the software.
it finally gives to PhpBB 3 users a global feeling of a very well polished product. the security has obviously not been forgotten, as phpBB provides many modern tools to prevent spamming (CAPTCHA, spam accounts detection,...) without being annoying by bothering users to prove they are human.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(10-26-2016, 01:39 AM)maroon93 Wrote: of course i ll choose phpBB one of the best free forum script Big Grin PhpBB Developer team has made a great job and it seems they have created something close to the perfect forum software. administration is clear and organized by comprehensive tabs (and more over, respects W3C norms, that was one of the most problematic problem with the previous PhpBB 2).
the default theme is really well designed, and buttons are particularly beautiful. an accent has been clearly put on the design and the general ergonomics of the software.
it finally gives to PhpBB 3 users a global feeling of a very well polished product. the security has obviously not been forgotten, as phpBB provides many modern tools to prevent spamming (CAPTCHA, spam accounts detection,...) without being annoying by bothering users to prove they are human.

I don't know why, but phpBB always looked hard for me, and the users to use. Thats why i always made SMF, or myBB Forum, maybe there are good updates now, i used phpBB 3 years ago.
I don't like any other forum software with SMF and Wedge. These are the best (Y)
Yes, and dead as well.

I started liking Discourse these days. The way their new version is shaping up. Really awesome.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

MyBB the best now Smile
i test vbulletin and it's hard to understand it not like mybb Smile easy/ can understand ezz
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-22-2019, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Mashiro
02-20-2019, 04:49 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting