arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's stopping me from making a Bitcoin miner on AWS?
Question 
Hi, I was wondering while I was browsing the forum...

Is there any protection from Bitcoin mining on AWS? I mean, can I just make a free trial, choose the best machine and mine on it as much as I can? I can make a prepaid card in Skrill and make a payment of 1$ from crypto to the prepaid card to confirm the account... 

Of course I'm not going to do it, I'm just thinking about it now... If anyone has used AWS and would answer my question I would be thankful  Tongue
Enjoy paying thousands of USD to Amazon by exceeding the limitations of the free AWS tier. This can even easily happen if you attempt to use AWS for anything normal like web hosting. They will be billing you a hefty price.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
But what if I make a temporary MasterCard debit card through Skrill, and pay 1$ to it using PaySafeCard, and then use it? Thinking
(07-03-2019, 03:46 PM)kbartek Wrote: But what if I make a temporary MasterCard debit card through Skrill, and pay 1$ to it using PaySafeCard, and then use it? Thinking
I understand that you are just theorizing here, however Post4vps is a reputable Forum that plays by the rules.  This discussion is not appropriate for our Forum so I'm closing it.  Please refrain from creating topics of this kind.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting