arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you get with Shadow Hosting!
Not an official announcement, but I "MAY" one more VPS stock for the giveaway by the end of the month as I have ordered a small subnet for the server. Let's see what I can do, but moreover, it'll be less dedicated. Stay calm and wait for more Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(01-27-2019, 09:43 AM)Manal Wrote: Not an official announcement, but I "MAY" one more VPS stock for the giveaway by the end of the month as I have ordered a small subnet for the server. Let's see what I can do, but moreover, it'll be less dedicated. Stay calm and wait for more Smile
Sounds like wonderful news on the way, thanks @Manal.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(01-27-2019, 09:43 AM)Manal Wrote: Not an official announcement, but I "MAY" one more VPS stock for the giveaway by the end of the month as I have ordered a small subnet for the server. Let's see what I can do, but moreover, it'll be less dedicated. Stay calm and wait for more Smile

as everyone should know. little vps is a vps. everything is welcome Smile.
I can't wait what you will forge together.
For real, I cant see any problem with the server when manal shared a screenshot from the uptime
(01-27-2019, 09:43 AM)Manal Wrote: Not an official announcement, but I "MAY" one more VPS stock for the giveaway by the end of the month....

Thanks for keep adding VPS stocks for Post4VPS, even if the new VPS may be a smaller one.

This is really a good news. I also see from another thread that you have given back the VPS you got from this forum. That does help make our VPS pool even bigger. Thanks again for your generosity and support.

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting