arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
I am currently using debian 8 and its really good since its light and working good the good thing in debian its easy to use and not really slowing down computers
I'm currently using Windows 10 and so far I've yet to find any reason to switch, Its compatible with almost everything, isn't super complex as linux seems to me, and is very user friendly at the same time.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I use Windows 7 on both my desktop and laptop computers as it is the OS that my hardware has been designed for. I hate anything to do with Windows, but haven't taken the time yet to figure out how to do a Linux desktop GUI. Hopefully one day I'll have the patience and time to figure out how to do it. I still can't understand why someone hasn't cone into real competition with Windows and Apple for an improved OS as there is lots to improve upon as we all know. Apple is slightly better than Windows, but then you have to go for Apple's controlling style. But in overall when we've made so much progress it's difficult to understand that those are our only offerings. Windows in particular is a sieve of security holes that are patched up almost daily. And to make that even more ironic, one has to pay through one's nose to get a license for the Windows OS, unless one is creative or a savvy developer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I am using Arch Linux+i3 gaps as my daily driver. Also uses windows 10 LTSC for some college works.
For work - Windows 10 Pro
for home/fun - I love using Ubuntu

I love both Linux and Windows for their ease of use and ability
(01-01-2019, 03:31 PM)StellarVM Wrote: For work - Windows 10 Pro
for home/fun - I love using Ubuntu

I love both Linux and Windows for their ease of use and ability

Funny enough i opposite of you . I use ubuntu for work like developing web application and android application and for fun like gaming i use windows because linux game library is really small right now
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-02-2019, 12:54 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Funny enough i opposite of you . I use ubuntu for work like developing web application and android application and for fun like gaming i use windows because linux game library is really small right now

True enough I do use Linux (Usually CentOS) for programming as well when I said work I just mean my "Real" job lol
For Home: I Use Windows 10 Home Edition
For Work: Using RHEL
For Servers: Using Cent Os And Ubuntu
For Development of Artificial Iteligence: Using backslashlinux
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (11): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting