arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Software do you use for screenshot your pc?
What's wrong with OS default in PrntScrn button. It is a nice way to take screen shots. Always loved it.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-01-2017, 12:52 PM)meetdilip Wrote: What's wrong with OS default in PrntScrn button. It is a nice way to take screen shots. Always loved it.

that is nothing wrong with that . i use that too if i need editing more than just what lightshot offer
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
well. i dont know a lot a softwares for make pictures. im using the default software of windows. called zipping tool i think, (i dont remember because long time i didnt use it) by the way. i read some of the posts here. i see people using light shot. where i can find good link to light shot?
I used to make my screenshots with ScreenSHU which gives me a link of the screenshots I've made directly now I've deleted it and I'm using the ImprScreen button instead.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
There is no need for installing any extra software if you just want to do screenshot.

On Ubuntu, it is extremely easy and I just need to press the Print Screen key. Then the screenshot will be saved automatically to the Home Picture folder.

Agreed with @tryp4vps : it's easy and simple without any special software,
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
To be honest, ShareX is handsdown the best screenshot tool for Windows. For 'normal' users (people who just screenshot) it might be a little bit of an overkill, but for people who likes to adjust loads of stuff and such (me) it's a godsend.
Best in-built screenshot tool is WIN + Prt Scr in Windows 10
I mostly use gyazo, I know some other like Printscr and more but gyazo is one of my favorites
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Which software can make a screenshot and then automatically upload it to imgur.com?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting