arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
(06-02-2016, 01:58 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I was using Sony Vegas Pro and now I am using Corel VideoStudio
I think Corel VideoStudio is better than all editors. Is not it?
I'm not a professional user of video so I don't need high end software. I subscribed to AVS4you a few years back, and every time I need anything like video editing or converting or putting together a small movie, I go to AVS4you. It works OK for me. One can also create videos for uploading directly to YouTube. I'm sure there are better software out there for serious video creators, but for me AVS4you works OK. Probably the equivalent comparison of GIMP versus Adobe, except I'm using the premium version of AVS4you.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Sony Vegas is good but I used to use Windows Movie Maker before. Windows Movie Maker is easy to use and you can make videos very fast.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I used VideoPad Video Editor for editing some videos, it is good for dubbing, merging and for giving some effects, trial version only has limited capabilities, pro version is recommended.

Thank you  Sweet

I started making movies with microsoft movie maker. After that I moved to Camtasia Studio for better transitions and tools overall. Now I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC2017 and planning to upgrade to CC2019
I really am a newbie at this.
I use Format Factory since a long time.
I used handbreak for 2 weeks but the results were so bad...
Is there any software friendly to the cpu for encoding video?
(08-22-2019, 12:19 AM)Litalyv Wrote: I really am a newbie at this.
I use Format Factory since a long time.
I used handbreak for 2 weeks but the results were so bad...
Is there any software friendly to the cpu for encoding video?

formatfactory is a converter . it isnt an editing software
in my experience formatfactory is the one that spit out bad result with low color depth and just unwatchable video . handbrake on the other hand give me almost the same quality . you probably have a wrong setting in your handbrake

if you want that is friendly to cpu it probably gpu rendering but you need a great gpu anyway
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
i use Movavi video editor, i have dream to use Adobe Premier Pro  Sad but im only have 2GB ram pc -.-  for now I will save money to buy a new pc, and while using Movavi software as my video editing.
Camtasia has to be about the best in video making and editing. The tools are far from basic but easy to use. Be sure to have a good PC to be able to render properly and quickly. I've been using Camtasia ever since 2012.
I should also mention that Camtasia is not free but they do offer a free trial with a watermark over the final product when you post it to an external website. It also does this for WMV and other formats. You must purchase the product for it to go away.

The best free editor is probably the new Windows Movie Maker. That isn't bad at all but it looks like that it only lets you put together pictures in a slide show. If you are looking for something more technical then you should really look at paying.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Sony Vegas is the best Video editing software if you do great edits it has a lot of features
For a new user i wouldn't recommend Sony Vegas since it can be very complicated in the start you might have to spend time to Watch tutorials online to be familiar with its working , once u do that , It is the best Video Editing software out there in my opinion.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting