arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in two minds whether or not to buy a fitness band. There are a few affordable options. But is doing a lot of tracking including our sleep time.

I am afraid I will end up sending a lot of info to the manufacturer.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

i think you need to first think why you might need one ? if it is meant to be a fashion statement, then just wear it. but don't use. simple !!

If you somehow meant to get health benefits, then i would like to point out that keeping fit doesn't need any costly tracker. what it takes is some will to commit to a schedule you decide for yourself. Among other things. these things are extra.... most of the time.

don't get distracted by extra... it is like going to get married for the food and fun. lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I am not sure whether you know about Mi Band. It is not costly. It look nice as well. I am not looking into fitness goals, I just need a smart watch with alarm, timer, reminder etc.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting