arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your WPA2 Wifi Isnt Safe Anymore
(10-28-2017, 04:39 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: So, having a secure WPA2 passphrase cannot prevent or mitigate the attacks at all.

Yes, it can if you use a website with a properly configured https certification or if you use a VPN connection.
And if they don't know the WPA2 passphrase then they can't use your connection for accessing your local network.
Even if it isnt that safe anymore, I would probably still continue using it cuz I dont think anyone in my neighbor has enough knowledge to hack it in lol..
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
quite bad news i think i need to increase my wifi security and depend it on mac adress instead of password it will affect many peoples
(10-30-2017, 07:06 AM)Honey Wrote: Even if it isnt that safe anymore, I would probably still continue using it cuz I dont think anyone in my neighbor has enough knowledge to hack it in lol..

That's right. Most people don't even thick about getting hacked anymore, they just think updating the software will do the trick.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well , from this thread,now i know how to do that "trick" xD . This is very informative but this not affect my life now . Because i dont have wifi Smile . "No System Safe" as long as the hackers exist . A security inovation is just to make the hacker find new way to hacked it again ,
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
How about PEAP instead of WPA and WEP connecting to WIFI? In our company they use PEAP to connect to their WIFI, it use a USERNAME and PASSWORD before you can connect.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting