arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WISECP releases Free License
About IonCube query, it does mention that you need to have IonCube Loader enabled on your hosting, almost every shared hosting provider provides this.

Though, i will clear misconceptions about the IonCube, it is used to encrypt the code, so that the code is protected. Now, the software company needs the encoder, which is paid and is known as IonCube encoder. About IonCube Loader, it is free and can be installed on servers easily. So, what WISECP requires is the IonCube Loader, which is free.

We are just official distributors of WISECP and provide its license at affordable pricing.
(01-29-2021, 05:25 PM)Lampard Wrote: About IonCube query, it does mention that you need to have IonCube Loader enabled on your hosting, almost every shared hosting provider provides this.

Though, i will clear misconceptions about the IonCube, it is used to encrypt the code, so that the code is protected. Now, the software company needs the encoder, which is paid and is known as IonCube encoder. About IonCube Loader, it is free and can be installed on servers easily. So, what WISECP requires is the IonCube Loader, which is free.

We are just official distributors of WISECP and provide its license at affordable pricing.

So, to make a long story short, the newbies in hosting have a new client panel, although limited to 25 customers but still, good for a start because if they have 25 customers they would have enough money to upgrade. Pretty smart. Well, if you want a cheap hosting you could indeed take that from @Lampard or try for Master of Alpha with me, @Lampard isn't it a handy idea for you?
I remember using a paid billing software called WHMCS a few years ago, and It was a big cost for our relatively small company(just 4-6 clients) so eventually we had to stop using it.

This software looks really great, the UI and everything looks similar to WHMCS and hopefully the features are the same as well if not better.

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely going to check it out
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting