arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*a wild walrus appears*
Hello All!

My name is SeductiveWalrus. I am a vocational computer science student in the US. Although i am currently a high school sophomore, I am attending college classes for computer science and will receive my associates degree  by 2021. I like to code in mainly JavaScript, but have been trying to learn other languages like Java and C#. I have -or had, rather- a public API for link shortening. The VPS I was hosting it on got shut down, so now I can't show it to you  all Sad

Anywho, I hope to settle into this community nicely and hopefully get a VPS someday. Have a good night everyone!
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
welcome to the community SeductiveWalrus,

Professional Shitposter
congrats you have been promoted to expert Shitposter
A Good Solution is to buy a Laptop To store your Learning materials!

• Owner Vaerity Pixel Indonesian
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-28-2018, 11:58 PM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: Hello All!

My name is SeductiveWalrus. I am a vocational computer science student in the US. Although i am currently a high school sophomore, I am attending college classes for computer science and will receive my associates degree  by 2021. I like to code in mainly JavaScript, but have been trying to learn other languages like Java and C#. I have -or had, rather- a public API for link shortening. The VPS I was hosting it on got shut down, so now I can't show it to you  all Sad

Anywho, I hope to settle into this community nicely and hopefully get a VPS someday. Have a good night everyone!
Great to see you join this community Walrus.  Hopefully you'll get a really good VPS soon.  Am looking forward to learning lots from your experiences in JavaScript in particular.  If you have time to provide beginner users here with some general JavaScript tutorials - step by step - to design with JavaScript as well as do it securely, that would be awesome. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills Tell me what concept of js to make a tutorial on and I'll start writing it today.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
Welcome to the community (read: family, as we're family here), Walrus.
Glad to know you like to code in JavaScript, as I don't like JavaScript XD. Kinda hard to understand what it means.

Enjoy Post4VPS.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Hi @SeductiveWalrus welcome to Post4VPS community! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please dont forget to read our forum rules, refer to this link - https://post4vps.com/announcement-2.html

Also please read our TaC, refer to this link - https://post4vps.com/thread-857.html

and please read our Anti Spam policy, refer to this link - https://post4vps.com/announcement-5.html

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting