arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Bypass Cloudflare Protected Websites & Get Origin IP?
A short and simple article on bypassing Cloudflare and getting its real IP. Such attempts can be made by hackers too and so you're taught on how to do it and also linked with another article(within the article itself) on preventing such instances. For full article with methods, check the article below.

https://shadowhosting.net/blog/bypass-cloudflare/

Suggestions and thoughts are most welcomed!
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I always use https://dnsinspect.com/.  Type your domain in it and it will come up with all of the IPs, including the cloudflare IPs immediately.

However, note that that is not the reason I'm using dnsinspect.com.  I use it to see whether the DNS of my domain has propagated OK and correctly.  I usually aim at an "A" score from dnsinspect.  DNS inspect also always comes up with useful tips how to fix the different issues that impact the DNS networking of the domain.

How I know about cloudflare however is when I was checking on someone else's DNS when they had issues with their domain networking, and they were using cloudflare, I noticed that I could see the IPs of their domain very easily.

I don't think it's that difficult to find an IP of a domain behind cloudflare name servers. If you're looking for it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hmm, that is very helpful actually, I personally had no idea It was even do-able, as I thought server who were under Cloudflare's proxies were immune to DDOSes.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@Honey

If you setup things properly from the very beginning and use a new server you can do it right and hide your true server IP and location behind Cloudflare.

Nothing is immune to DDoS. Cloudflare will stop protection for free accounts at any time when they feel it is necessary. Paid accounts are expensive and on high volume attacks Cloudflare might also intervene.

CloudFlare is nothing special and they have to follow court orders, too. So you can still get unmasked by court order.

@Manal

Your blog is not opening up. It always wants to download a RSS file
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(07-24-2019, 01:36 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @Manal

Your blog is not opening up. It always wants to download a RSS file

The error was noticed and now should be fixed. Please try refreshing.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Thank you, this is extremely helpful. I know IP's can be leaked through SWFs and other files if you aren't careful. Great article.

Edit: Cloudflare is a really bad service when it comes to stability from what I heard.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting