arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bootstrapcms development
(03-22-2019, 05:51 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: This looks great! Although I am not a big fan of bootstrap, sometimes I think it is too heavy.

And glad to know you are planning to do a custom forum.

May I know what kind of forum it will be? Wonder if it will be another post-for-host forum yeah. Smile

the forum will be added as an module. basically it can be any forum. i will try to make my own forum software.

new updates Smile

~ now every menu action works as module suggested by @f7n
~ login is now encrypyted.
~ general recode of the system.
@perryoo11

This is really cool. Hope it will be publicly released soon. Then I would like to get the source code if possible, or even better if you may upload source to Github etc by then.

Anyway, good job!

(03-31-2019, 04:55 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: @perryoo11

This is really cool. Hope it will be publicly released soon. Then I would like to get the source code if possible, or even better if you may upload source to Github etc by then.

Anyway, good job!

it is already on GitHub. but for its private until I'm convinced enough to release it.
admin panel goes very well. and would have of released it now if it was its own thing.

now i need to focus on the viewer part. the website that will be shown to the visitors.

and

My cms is now called EasyCMS/SimpleCMS. just being promoted as EasyCMS.
(03-31-2019, 03:44 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:

new updates Smile

~ now every menu action works as module suggested by @f7n
~ login is now encrypyted.
~ general recode of the system.
The login page is beautiful! You made it so beautiful, I love that page :p. Nice pickup for the login image!
Anyway, you've done so great project so far, only if you have more "wow" page to users so I can expect "wow" page like the login one.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-02-2019, 01:31 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: ..... My cms is now called EasyCMS/SimpleCMS. just being promoted as EasyCMS.

EasyCMS or SimpleCMS are nice project names.

But a simple Google search shows me that both names are already used by some other projects. A few of them with the same names have even been uploaded to Github already.

Perhaps you may consider another name which fits with the particular goals or core features of your project.

(04-03-2019, 06:00 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: EasyCMS or SimpleCMS are nice project names.

But a simple Google search shows me that both names are already used by some other projects. A few of them with the same names have even been uploaded to Github already.

Perhaps you may consider another name which fits with the particular goals or core features of your project.

I called it l-w CMS.
It literally just says legendary-waffle's cms.
(04-02-2019, 02:47 PM)tiwil Wrote: The login page is beautiful! You made it so beautiful, I love that page :p. Nice pickup for the login image!
Anyway, you've done so great project so far, only if you have more "wow" page to users so I can expect "wow" page like the login one.

your suggestion has been added. it may not be the wow. but i have done something that allows me to change it easy whenever it is needed.
going to post a new demo again soon!.
New update:

new look: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
- lots of error fixed.
- step closer for a closed test.

please let me know what you all think.
(04-19-2019, 04:34 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: New update:

new look: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
- lots of error fixed.
- step closer for a closed test.

please let me know what you all think.

I would suggest moving "X Users", "X Posts", and "X Pages" to the left sidebar. I think it will be nicer to see since you don't have to spend a "big box" on the "X Users", "X Posts", and "X Pages". Just put a box on the left side and put all the information there.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-25-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: xdude
11-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting