arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
codecademy pro membership free for three months for those affected by covid 19
if you have been laid off or furloughed or your business stopped due to covid 19 or lockdown measures taken to stop covid 19, you are eligible for a free 3 months pro membership at codecademy. they are offering 100000 such account upgrades.

existing pro members are not eligible.

the rules say you will have to produce some proof that you are thusly affected. i have no idea how though.

good luck.

edit.

i forgot the link.

https://www.codecademy.com/worker-support/apply
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
A worthy share for those who like to learn coding in this quarantine period. I had some struggle for finding the application link. There is a sign up for pro which require card details. But just come back(the link only available to logged in users), then I found the direct link for application. 
For employment proof, you may need to give your office identity card or appointment letter. 
But try to apply if you really need one. Well, I have not applied as I don't get time for web learning.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-30-2020, 09:12 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: A worthy share for those who like to learn coding in this quarantine period. I had some struggle for finding the application link. There is a sign up for pro which require card details. But just come back(the link only available to logged in users), then I found the direct link for application. 
For employment proof, you may need to give your office identity card or appointment letter. 
But try to apply if you really need one. Well, I have not applied as I don't get time for web learning.

your link and the one i gave above leads to the same page. so not much improvement there. hehe

oh. for those thinking about applying...

they are not asking for any proof yet. i got accepted after waiting for a couple of days. without any proof.

how do you prove that your business is stopped or if you were in a private organisation and out of work. would take a lot of work in some cases....
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting