arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i cheat by x mod in clash of clans?
hi guys, how can i cheat  by x mod in clash of clans? and how can i have unlimited gems?
no. Xmod can be categorized into the illegal application by supercell. Do not use Xmod or supercell will take firm action. to issue unlimited gem. there is no such thing as unlimited gem. because gem can only be obtained from the gem box. or grass. or also can buy them directly from supercell
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
There is no cheat available for this game, this is an online game, so its not easy to cheat in that game. You can be banned in this game for cheat.
best option to cheat that game is by using a bot who is able to collect coins or gems, this game is based on a simple formula, if you are online then anyone can't attack you.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I have it XMod installed, It doesn't let you have unlimited gems but at the very least It does let you do some awesome stuff but there's a drawback side, you need to root your phone, I'm not sure if this forum allowes making tutorials on illegal hacks, If It does I can make you a tutorial Tongue
(05-26-2016, 04:53 AM)Honey Wrote: I have it XMod installed, It doesn't let you have unlimited gems but at the very least It does let you do some awesome stuff but there's a drawback side, you need to root your phone, I'm not sure if this forum allowes making tutorials on illegal hacks, If It does I can make you a tutorial Tongue

I guess everyone knows about rooting a device, i already rooted all my smart phones for some custom ROMs and firmware things.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(05-26-2016, 11:37 AM)TrK Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 04:53 AM)Honey Wrote: I have it XMod installed, It doesn't let you have unlimited gems but at the very least It does let you do some awesome stuff but there's a drawback side, you need to root your phone, I'm not sure if this forum allowes making tutorials on illegal hacks, If It does I can make you a tutorial Tongue

I guess everyone knows about rooting a device, i already rooted all my smart phones for some custom ROMs and firmware things.

yes but rooting is just a preleminary part, da real stuff comes after it, giving it root access, installing COC mod on XMod etc
there no way and reason to use cheat better don't use it.
I would just give you a suggestion that never use cheat, it will make the game boring for you, i have also did that, and because of that, many games became boring for me. So its not a good way to use cheat on the games.
(04-28-2016, 04:05 AM)alireza2016 Wrote: hi guys, how can i cheat  by x mod in clash of clans? and how can i have unlimited gems?
There's is no such unlimited gems in clash of clans, if there's one it can be detected and it's too risky to use. You can use a moded bluestacks so you can bot your clash of clans.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting