arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
india Ban china apps !
You are totally wrong India never try to mess with there neighbours countrys unless neighbour country take a step to take down India major problem for India is China so thats why India focus on China more then Pakistan without China support Pakistan can't do anything against India
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(08-29-2020, 04:31 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: You are totally wrong India never try to mess with there neighbours countrys unless neighbour country take a step to take down India major problem for India is China  so thats why India focus on China more then Pakistan without China support Pakistan can't do anything against India

hahah, whenever i read your posts i laugh. I don't know what you Indian think about Pakistan. You guys just cry just like your ancestors. Its better for you not to talk much about or against Pakistan. Decent is not posting against india nor china.He is just posting what he knows or think about current circumstances. Even he is appreciating India's decision of banning China apps. and you are simply starting racism. It is all what india think about Pakistan. I hope you remember about the last time Pakistan caught your Abhi-Nandan. This clarifies that Pakistan just want peace all over the world. But atleast Pakistan can defend unlike India. After that Brawl with China i watched the indian TV Channel.They were showing like they are going to destroy china from the world map. haha. and look what happened? nothing?

Its my request not to talk against any country.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(08-30-2020, 03:34 PM)Rehan Wrote: hahah, whenever i read your posts i laugh. I don't know what you Indian think about Pakistan. You guys just cry just like your ancestors. Its better for you not to talk much about or against Pakistan. Decent is not posting against india nor china.He is just posting what he knows or think about current circumstances. Even he is appreciating India's decision of banning China apps. and you are simply starting racism. It is all what india think about Pakistan. I hope you remember about the last time Pakistan caught your Abhi-Nandan. This clarifies that Pakistan just want peace all over the world. But atleast Pakistan can defend unlike India. After that Brawl with China i watched the indian TV Channel.They were showing like they are going to destroy china from the world map. haha. and look what happened? nothing?

Its my request not to talk against any country.

Your last sentence is a good point @Rehan, except you broke that rule with the first paragraph of your above post.  If it hadn't been so late in the month and you both still had missing posts for August I'd have deleted both posts.  However I'm going to close this discussion instead.

Please note that posts like the above are insulting and break our Forum Rules.  Next time this happens the posts will be removed from the Forum and a possible warning given as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting