arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new youtube intro
Star 
hi guys i had made a new intro for my youtube channel : storm mta since i trying for best intro from past years i finally made 1 best intro by friend  sami hope you guys love my intro here is the link
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

thats a movie i said about intro video anyway thats good movie birds of passage to watch @sagher bro

That intro looks okay but way too basic. If you wanna branch out and get more subscribers in these days of youtube you need much more professional looking object-focused (what's ur channel's about) to even grow.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Nice i like the font can you tell me font name? I rate it 8/10 because background and the music could've been much better then this but anyway it's awesome.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(06-25-2019, 05:35 PM)Kururin Wrote: That intro looks okay but way too basic. If you wanna branch out and get more subscribers in these days of youtube you need much more professional looking object-focused (what's ur channel's about) to even grow.

thanks kuruin i will make more better intros for my channel if anyone help me for making better intro it will be more good for me,my channel is about mta sa were i share bugs ,tricks and some script lessons!

(06-26-2019, 06:10 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Nice i like the font can you tell me font name? I rate it 8/10 because background and the music could've been much better then this but anyway it's awesome.

its made by sami you can ask him which font he may be used ,i will change music so that it will suit more with my intro video thanks arsal for suggests

Great intro. Speaking of intro . It is used to identify what channel is watched and also gove some kind personality to the channel

Intro isnt always 3d text and music. It can also be just you saying a word like hello your name here and that is a simplest intro
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-25-2019, 04:20 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: thats a movie i said about intro video anyway thats good movie birds  of passage  to watch @sagher bro

Yup i got it and remove it. anyways. i need some into for my channel. can you help me to manage?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Great intro but it took a while for me to download. Is it possible to edit it so it loads more immediately?

Otherwise I think it's very attractive. I do like the music as well for an opening.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wow, Thats great intro.I also have a youtube channel and wants to make a intro.I tried different online websites but they leave their watermarks and in very low result.
Can you create one for me or tell me how can i create?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
thanks all actually this intro was made by my friend sami i will drop his profile link of discord you can ask him all things you want he can make more better intros i just suggest him to make in this format because it reflect a movie name like :KGF were i loved the intro title of KGF so i remade same looks like intro in storm format ! https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/406002466396569601

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting