arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mybb sql error
hello guys . i got this error today from my friend website . what is this i dont edit anythink in host.
[Image: Untitled.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Post4VPS
Have you checked the logs on your server? Specifically all web server logs, possibly also PHP and most important the MySQL server logs (whether it is MySQL or MariaDB or another solution doesn't matter).

Have you tried restarting the MySQL server and the other web server components? Maybe this will help? Have you checked the overall state of your server? Enough RAM? Is disk space in good state?

Opening such a thread with just this screenshot... it could be anything. The error is absolutely useless without any detail. It used to be that MyBB would show the exact SQL error message and the SQL statement. Nothing here. So maybe something is seriously wrong with your MySQL server.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(03-27-2021, 01:20 PM)Mashiro Wrote: Have you checked the logs on your server? Specifically all web server logs, possibly also PHP and most important the MySQL server logs (whether it is MySQL or MariaDB or another solution doesn't matter).

Have you tried restarting the MySQL server and the other web server components? Maybe this will help? Have you checked the overall state of your server? Enough RAM? Is disk space in good state?

Opening such a thread with just this screenshot... it could be anything. The error is absolutely useless without any detail. It used to be that MyBB would show the exact SQL error message and the SQL statement. Nothing here. So maybe something is seriously wrong with your MySQL server.

No I have not checked. But how are you? I have not changed anything recently in HOST ...
Thanks Post4VPS
You should check the logs for errors. You said you changed nothing but other things on the server change in the background without your interaction. Example: something is creating logs and filling up disk space. Or something is not configured very well and uses up the whole RAM after a certain amount of time.

We need way more information:
- Which OS are you using?
- Which web server are you using?
- Which PHP version are you using?
- Maybe most important: which database server (and version of it) are you using?

Logs can be mostly found in /var/log if you want to take a look. MyBB might also create a error log file in the main directory of your forum (I think it might be called error.log or something like that).
He had reached the maximum number of MySQL requests, because the free hosting has limited number of MySQL requests that are allowed, so he overshot them, I doubled this so this problem should not occur again. @hamed, you can also open a thread on the forum at LNB as you host with us.
Great. Thank you for letting us know.

So another missing piece of the puzzle has been found. Would have been a nice gesture of cooperation if OP would have let us know their type of hosting beforehand.

Sadly no information other than a picture was given and questions have been left unanswered.
(03-27-2021, 07:57 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: He had reached the maximum number of MySQL requests, because the free hosting has limited number of MySQL requests that are allowed, so he overshot them, I doubled this so this problem should not occur again. @hamed, you can also open a thread on the forum at LNB as you host with us.

mysql_max_questions ?I've heard this last time when trying another free hosting platform,They limit the queries to 1000 per hour and it seems not a loose limit as at that time I was configuring a just-installed Joomla site when this was triggered.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(03-28-2021, 08:23 AM)mzltest Wrote: mysql_max_questions ?I've heard this last time when trying another free hosting platform,They limit the queries to 1000 per hour and it seems not a loose limit as at that time I was configuring a just-installed Joomla site when this was triggered.

1000 per hour is low. We have now limited upto 25000 per hour. So this should be more than enough to run a medium hosting site. Ofcourse do we offer free VIP upgrade. The VIP plan has 50000 per hour.
(03-27-2021, 07:57 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: He had reached the maximum number of MySQL requests, because the free hosting has limited number of MySQL requests that are allowed, so he overshot them, I doubled this so this problem should not occur again. @hamed, you can also open a thread on the forum at LNB as you host with us.

Thank you for this contribution @Pacific Spirit. This solves the inquiry for sure.

@hamed, if you need further assistance, please follow the advice of Pacific Spirit and open a support thread at LNB Hosting.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting