arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need scriptr for mta sa server
Hello .

I need a mta codec. I am myself. And if we would like to build a server together and expand it. (Not by copying the plugin).
Server Type: RPG (My Opinion) - Of course I was successful in making the dayz server and had a player but did not earn.
So I want to create an RPG server, and this time with a backup and a friend and as a colleague, I need help in building and expanding the server and debugging it.
If there is someone who has ever done the mta server code, please send a private message or display it on the topic of his art.
Thanks Post4VPS
you can get many rpg resoures from mta sa community and at forum also there are many leaks resources at youtube also so goodluck with your project
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-25-2019, 06:29 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: you can get many rpg resoures from mta sa community and at forum also there are many leaks resources at youtube also so goodluck with your project

I want to expand in addition to making it. It's hard to do alone, and so I'm looking for a person to work with
Thanks Post4VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-27-2020, 04:13 AM
Last Post: OldMeister

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting