arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
outkastHosting - Free SA:MP Servers Provider
outkastHosting
because gaming is free.

outkastHosting is providing free samp servers for people who cannot afford one. We might new to the business, but we do have huge potential in what we are doing. 

We do have two locations as of now. Atlanta, Georgia and Los Angeles, USA. We are planning on adding more locations in near future.

We do have forum if you have any questions that is related to our services. You can also try our Live Chat Support whenever it is available.

We are using Open Game Panel which most of you are familiar with. Open Game Panel is a advanced panel which as almost every tools that you will need to control your server as you wish.

What is keep us above than all the free server providers out there?

That is a good question. How we going to answer that? Well, there's nothing you have to do! Well, I mean almost, you don't have anything to do than stay active on the forums. Now now, you don't have to make any monthly posts to keep your server active. Just stay active. It's simple as that.

Wow, that's something! How can I claim one?

Everything is easy with us. You just have to fill one simple form and hang tight! Once you submit the form, you will receive an email from us within 48 hours.

Hurry up and give me the links!

Here you go, comrade! 

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Homepage - http://outkasthosting.xyz/[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Forums - http://outkasthosting.xyz/community/[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Request Form - http://goo.gl/forms/IGy5dVPqlx[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Welcome Post - http://outkasthosting.xyz/community/d/1-hey-there[/font]
Do you provide mysql database also along with server?
(10-03-2015, 06:20 PM)worldofapps Wrote: Do you provide mysql database also along with server?

Yes. we do.
You will receive mysql database information along with server details.
Neato, thanks for sharing. Your site has a pretty neat design, good job on that! Although there seems to be an issue with the CSS preloader which makes it go on infinitely.
WoW! I really like what you have done with it man, is the forum a developmental script? Is everything functioning correctly on it? The service page on it takes awhile to load might want to look into that. Ill take a further look once everything is working properly, nice job though man what type of plans are you going to be offering ?
@Crypt-K
It's not a developmental script, it's this amazing software called Flarum, available here:
flarum.org

The same guy that made Phorum and EsoTalk make Flarum. I use it myself, it has a very good front-end but an ehh.... back end.
(10-03-2015, 09:17 PM)Crypt-K Wrote: WoW! I really like what you have done with it man, is the forum a developmental script? Is everything functioning correctly on it? The service page on it takes awhile to load might want to look into that. Ill take a further look once everything is working properly, nice job though man what type of plans are you going to be offering ?

This is the forum platform which I mentioned to you in Skype. It's not that advanced, but it's neat and sleek.
I will look into the problem in homepage as soon as possible.

Ps: First ever server has been given to 'karatekidmonkey'
(10-04-2015, 01:59 AM)Spank! Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 09:17 PM)Crypt-K Wrote: WoW! I really like what you have done with it man, is the forum a developmental script? Is everything functioning correctly on it? The service page on it takes awhile to load might want to look into that. Ill take a further look once everything is working properly, nice job though man what type of plans are you going to be offering ?

This is the forum platform which I mentioned to you in Skype. It's not that advanced, but it's neat and sleek.
I will look into the problem in homepage as soon as possible.

Ps: First ever server has been given to 'karatekidmonkey'

I feel very valued Smile
Didn't know I got the first server, I figured I'd be pretty late to the party. Apparently I was wrong.

Anyways, Spank!, Outkast is a really good service, but like I said in the forums there I'd like to see some other games available in the near future.
I have a suggestion if you don't mind...
You can use cPanel...
(10-04-2015, 01:33 PM)worldofapps Wrote: I have a suggestion if you don't mind...
You can use cPanel...

I think its more of a budget thing, their are loads of other options out other than $21/mo cPanel. I actually have been using cPanel for quite some time and I tried out a free panel and it worked quite nicely I mean it was not up to par with my needs but it worked.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting