arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ryzen 7 2700x gold edition giveaway
Thanks to tryp4vps for finding and reporting this.

THIS COMPETITION IS ONLY OPEN TO US NATIONALS.

A friend sent me a link to this just randomly. so i thought why not post it here. I may be reducing my chance of winning. but it will surely increase the chance of one of the members here winning that prize. that makes me happy enough to want to do it. so here is the link

https://gleam.io/A9a27/amd-x-eg-dreamlea...28854854=1

this is not an affiliate link or in any ways helps me with anything. 

just click, login and join the competition.

May the force be with you.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Very attractive prize. It seems only legal residents of the United States are eligible though. So I have zero chance to win.

But I do hope that you or any other Post4VPS members will win. Thanks for sharing this nice stuff.

(01-26-2020, 04:40 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Very attractive prize. It seems only legal residents of the United States are eligible though. So I have zero chance to win.

But I do hope that you or any other Post4VPS members will win. Thanks for sharing this nice stuff.

oh dyaaamn !! where did you find it ? i tried to check. but only had a cursory look and must have missed it. I'm not in usa. so no. I'm not winning it either. Sad

i will edit the first post then. but can you please show me where it is mentioned. it seems i still can't find it. i noted that it is not mentioned that it is open to everyone around the world. but nor is it mentioned that it is only open/restricted to those in the us of a.

please show me where you found it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra, please go to the bottom of the page, click on the "Terms & Conditions":

Quote:Eligibility. This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (the “Territories”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (the “Entrants”). Entrants shall not include persons residing in other territories, such as Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands....

(01-27-2020, 02:35 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: @rudra, please go to the bottom of the page, click on the "Terms & Conditions":

thanks for taking the time man! i am sorry now. just a little. it is not that i ever won any such competition.

i always noticed that such geographical restrictions were usually mentioned at the start for contests using gleam. but this is the first time in seeing this hiding inside the terms. wtf

do these guys really expect people to read t n c now. even for a random competition ? may be they are after getting as many people in. Sad
(01-27-2020, 07:16 AM)rudra Wrote: thanks for taking the time man! i am sorry now. just a little. it is not that i ever won any such competition.

i always noticed that such geographical restrictions were usually mentioned at the start for contests using gleam. but this is the first time in seeing this hiding inside the terms. wtf

do these guys really expect people to read t n c now. even for a random competition ? may be they are after getting as many people in. Sad

Hey man, no need to say sorry about it, especially you said it is the first time they hide such information like this.

For me, I just check the terms every time I want to enter any contest, out of habit. And in fact Gleam is a popular marketing platform to help organizers run contests primarily for collecting contact information from users. Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting