arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vps On editing Videos
Heart Hmm Can Vps Can Make Video Editing Faster hahahaha - Love Windows Vps!
Terminal
Solo Developer
i cant understand what you want to know. what you ask or tell us??? are you comparing linux video editor to windows video editor?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher
I think he wants to use his VPS to edit videos and to render it remotely and not on his local machine.
@chanalku91
Yes, you can use your VPS for this if your provider gives you dedicated resources.
But most provider give only shared resources, so you have to buy expensive services.
You could use 100% of the shared resources, but this would be really annoying to your neighbours on the node. Don't be a dick is mostly what applies to this kind of dedication.
All right Let me give up with your babble To Edit video How If Vps Used To Play Game
Terminal
Solo Developer
(07-08-2017, 03:01 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: All right Let me give up with your babble To Edit video How If Vps Used To Play Game

no you cant . all vps here doesnt have any sort of 3d accelerator so even though you can play game the game that you can play is very limited and mmost game will eat cpu time and that thing isnt allowed on most provider

but what you can do is hosting game server . just use cpulimiter to limit the cpu usage and that its
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-08-2017, 03:01 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: All right Let me give up with your babble To Edit video How If Vps Used To Play Game

Not a good idea. because all of our vps's are not really design for hi-res 3d games. even a large game can use all of your RAM and CPU. and if you continuously use your CPU at its high peak. its mean you abusing the forum rules. and your vps gone suspended.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Your suggestion is good But what's wrong if the RAM and CPU usage is limited It will be very helpful?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(07-10-2017, 11:57 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Your suggestion is good But what's wrong if the RAM and CPU usage is limited It will be very helpful?

well i'm newbie in VPS. but i can suggest you to get Windows VPS with licence and use whatever you want. with RDP.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(07-14-2017, 03:21 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: well i'm newbie in VPS. but i can suggest you to get Windows VPS with licence and use whatever you want. with RDP.

and speaking of rdp . you can only do software rendering if you want edit video and that take a lot of resource . the vps provider probably ban you if you render video there because it eats lot of resource and hurt other customer
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting