arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what kind of fetis.. i mean hobbies do you have?
hello all Cool .

what kind of hobbies do you have?
ill share mine: i like to create webpages. darts. annoy friends Blush .
i can play fairly competitive with darts only struggling is that i need to know how to calculate when imon a out so if i miss i know directly how to compensate.
i like to play gmod. and i can tell fx-gaming has been really great. as i am an admin there.
so what is your fetis... oops i mean hobby.

greetings,
Perry
My hobby ?
Just Swim and Watch TV
I Don't Forget I Like DOTA 2,POINT BLANK, And Some VR Games
Want to feel real VR games? See Neurable
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am mostly busy in work. i have tuff job. but when free i like to listen music as per mood and take sleep and also spend some time to learn about new things like electronics repairing satellite system installations and learn about VPS and linux.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I think I have quite a lots of hobbies. I like sports including playing football, tennis, badminton, basketball etc. I also like watching movies, reading books and listening to music. I also enjoy playing online games but I really do not have much time to do so recently.

I'm a big fan of music, billiards, chess, and old bookstores. I play a bunch of different types of billiards games. I play a number of musical instruments. I don't play as much chess as I'd like. I also don't read as much as I used to, so I haven't had much time in bookstores as of late.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Fetish as in sexual? or something else? Fetish isn't hobby tho. But mine is mostly watching japanese related media and web/server administration
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
My hobby is hunting of birds.Whenever i get free from routine work i like to go for a hunt in farms and forests.I mostly hunt Greater Couca.But in these days there are farms with ultra high height so it is not possible to hunt them so nowadays i hunt different birds.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(01-23-2019, 11:32 PM)Kururin Wrote: Fetish as in sexual? or something else? Fetish isn't hobby tho.

it is just a joke. do not take it to literally.
Not getting much time for hobbies, watching some speeches or movies, talking, sleeping are my favourite hobbies, well I enjoy learning and teaching.

Thank you  Sweet

Peryo your hobbies are cool coming to mine I love to play online games ,reading newspaper ,music
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting