arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what u plan with ur vps
is it allowed in tos
coz i will use vps for game servers only
Normally I use VPS to run my C++ and/or java applications.

Sometimes I also use VPS for hosting some basic websites.

Providing Game servers to my friends and a development server.
Also a spare webhost. (For giving hosting to a few friends)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Gameservers and a public ownCloud filedrop server.
I'm letting some of my friends to run their game servers
i will create my own cs server and also create for my frineds Smile
I use to for social media/network related things. Like to keep some social accounts active 24/7. So I use windows. Looks like Post4vps is the only free vps service which allow this.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

If I get my VPS I would like to create a San Andreas: Multiplayer Server and also host one or two websites in it.
And I would also use cPanel lto manage my VPS.

(10-19-2015, 12:05 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Gameservers and a public ownCloud filedrop server.

By the way, ownCloud is not good as it has some bugs( I have not experienced them, though except one)
SeaFile is a better choice.
One of its bugs is that while you letting ownCloud auto backup your files, Sometimes the files disappear silently...also ownCloud's server resource consumption is some times more than SeaFile.
I will use it for my Game that me, and a couple friends made. (Took many years lol)
Our budget for advertising will be around $2000-$4000
(11-19-2015, 11:08 PM)corrida Wrote: I will use it for my Game that me, and a couple friends made. (Took many years lol)
Our budget for advertising will be around $2000-$4000

You can easily purchase a server then why you are here for free VPS, don't understand the logic that your advertising budget will be $2000 - $4000 and still you are here to get a free VPS
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting