arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Limitless Hosting - 2nd ANNIVERSARY SALE - BIGGEST SALE - UP TO 99% OFF
I owe appreciation to Lampard for a great Reseller Account with Limitless Hosting. I've had it for almost a year and the experience so far has been brilliant.

Setup and support of my account were fast, flawless and excellent. It started with registration and the submission of a ticket. Both worked instantly and before I knew it I had all of the login details for the WHM and cPanel of the Reseller Account. One thing I learned immediately was that the owner cares about his product and that there was someone behind the business who is making every effort that he puts into the business his 100% effort. I would be very surprised if someone would wait longer than an hour tops for a ticket to be answered. Mine was answered and processed within minutes.

I found the WHM very easy to navigate and could see that it was set up with maximum security in mind. For example I did not have Shell access, which I was happy about, as that is an automatic sign that the server has been set up to be secure. Another great surprise was that my domain and or any domain I would add or park on my account has been set up to generate immediate self-signed certificates. Gone are the days of worrying about people who had to deal with security warnings when they open my Websites.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting