arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Limitless Hosting - Free cPanel Shared Hosting - DDoS Protection, Softaculous
I've got a reseller account with Limitlesshosting and can really recommend them. The owner of Limitlesshosting has a hands on approach and his turn around in support requests is lightning fast. The WHM/cpanel has been set up the best I've seen yet. cPanel these days is also fantastic with SSL - all of that is automatic. The speed of my Website has been consistently good over the almost 9 months I've had the account. Most of all the owner is an expert with games servers, and so is an expert too with how to harden servers for all security eventualities like DDoS etc.

For those who are into WordPress, the hosting accounts have been optimized for use with WordPress. cPanel comes with Softaculous and all of the scripts, and installing WordPress is seamless and fast. It even installs the database for you automatically.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limitless Hosting - Free cPanel Shared Hosting - DDoS Protection, Softaculous - by deanhills - 04-18-2018, 01:18 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting