arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting From 8$/MO | 4 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | DDoS Protected | 100% Uptime
i wonder if you heard about galaxyhostplus . they used to give such absurdly high spec vps at cheap rate too. they are closed now. i hope the guys [ mostly probably no s] involved know what they are doing.

low end market is a very competitive market with lots of newcomers always bubbling up and vying for a chunk of the meat [not meat...rather dusty old bone]. it does not take long for them to return to dust too. its simply not sustainable.

galaxyhostplus had their own ip range licensed i think. they still could not survive.

i would take moderate specs with promise of good performance and stability over a huge spec any day.

Note.. please dont misunderstand my post. it is an observation and not warning or implication against op or his webhosting company. may god bless them with lot of liquid cash.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8$/MO | 4 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | DDoS Protected | 100% Uptime - by rudra - 11-15-2018, 03:11 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting