arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VestaCP Softaculous Update kills Softaculous - fix
(12-08-2018, 06:19 PM)F7N Wrote: As @Manal already say, I faced indeed also a problem with Softaculous 1st time.

thanks @F7N - this was not a first time problem - I went through the first time problem right at the beginning when Softaculous was first installed at VestaCP at the beginning of the year. The last problem with Softaculous is a recent problem after Softaculous has been working very well for many months. The problem happened after Softaculous was updated recently. When Softaculous was updated, both my Softaculous at my two VPSs went blank. I had to completely delete them and reload them first before they worked again. Fortunately that didn't effect my existing installations.

I've had bad experiences with both of the two recent Vesta automatic updates. Previous one of a month ago was with Ioncube. I don't know why, but my Named Server - went down in both VPSs after the update - I also had to reload Ioncube again. With the last Softaculous update one of the Named Servers stopped, and both the Softaculous apps went blank.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting