arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds
I don't think it will reduce anything.  Like those hackers I'm sure will only see it as a challenge to take it one step better than the FBI.  

For me this is typical dumb US style!  The equivalent of them jumping into Syria at the beginning before Syria had a full out war and could still have been saved with their strong arm tactics with arming the rebels - thinking they'll sort out everything in Syria and swamping the media with all of their "achievements" lying through their teeth most of the time - but in the end all that they achieved was to up the ante and create a full out war that completely destroyed Syria.  Then after Syria had been completely destroyed with the US help with arming rebels and Syria become lawless because all of the infrastructure and law and order had been destroyed (in fact needing the protection of the US forces) - it decides to leave the country.

Ditto the Internet.  I'm sure hackers will just go one step further because they've been challenged by the Feds to do better.  Like why is it so necessary to promote what the FBI has done?  Couldn't they just do this subtly without putting their stamp on it and flashing their "achievement" all over the world?  Like have the US ever learned of that saying:  "Softy SOFTLY catchee monkey?"  Crazy

AND where is this going to end?  Like no doubt innocents will get in the way and also lose their Websites.  As per usually plenty of collateral damage when the US exercise their power.  Also, where do they get the right to police the Internet?  Who gave them the power to do so?  Isn't that an attack of a kind that is dictatorial?

Here is more information about the FBI attacks:
https://krebsonsecurity.com/category/ddos-for-hire/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds - by deanhills - 12-25-2018, 05:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting