arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds
@Manal. I have a deep mistrust of anything to do with Fed "news". I'm very cynical as I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately create this kind of news through other operators so they can submit proposals for huge budgets in the name of "cyber security" to justify their employment. For me it's all about power and control by the Feds, in the name of "security".

This is symbolically the same they did with Syria (along divide and rule lines), when right at the beginning the US was arming the rebels to overthrow the Syrian Government - starting a war that completely razed the country to the ground.

I'm getting carried away here, but for me I just can't trust any news reports that come from the US as most of them are written, produced and disseminated for the "masses" to manipulate them in thinking how they want them to think. The more fear they put in people, the more they can justify the need for FBI intervention and more power for the FBI.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds - by deanhills - 03-05-2019, 07:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting