arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you follow / Believe Astrology ?
(05-01-2019, 04:58 PM)Manal Wrote: Instead, I believe that whatever we do, whatever happens to us and what our fate is already written before we're born. But upon our karma, we can have a positive impact on what and how we face things. This is all religious at this point.
I'm also religious, but can't agree that our fate is completely destined. We get choices thrown our way all of the time that changes our direction. Astrology is not about divination - like telling you what you should be doing and what is going to happen to you. It doesn't predict the future. It just uses math to calculate the forces relationship with your proximity in the universe. And the possible effect it may have on decisions you're about to take. A person who understands what that means, would then analyze the information that has been provided by the astrologer when certain important decisions have to be made, and may time it in such a way that could be of benefit.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Do you follow / Believe Astrology ? - by xdude - 04-03-2019, 02:56 AM
RE: Do you follow / Believe Astrology ? - by deanhills - 05-03-2019, 06:32 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting