arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap
(09-23-2019, 03:52 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Just wondering since i am not much into web and in its development, why we need to to inform users about this? i mean which information we are saving from user through cookies?

Totally what came up for me too, like what the heck.  Who made this rule, and why do we have to jump on the bandwagon?  Like why if a panel of somebodies of EEC made up some rules for Europe do those who are not from Europe need to follow those rules?  Also why isn't any one questioning all of these rules. Why be sheep?

That's what I like about @Pacific Spirit.  He wouldn't accept the GDPR ruling about VPS owners needing to provide picture ID with addresses etc. He took this "rule" to court (in the Netherlands) and said that that was in violation of his clients' privacy.  AND he is from Europe. AND the court ruled in his favour. So why aren't other people doing the same thing, instead of saying, Oh we now have a new rule, we have to make changes to our Websites.  We need a plugin.

Personally I can't stand those cookie pop-ups.  They're in my way most of the time.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by Gregol - 09-23-2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Wordpress and cookie notice bootstrap - by deanhills - 09-24-2019, 09:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting