arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the best FREE antivirus for low end laptops/pcs?
(12-12-2019, 06:35 PM)rudra Wrote: i am really astounded to know that you didn't know one could do that on your pc if they had physical access to it. unless you have total disc encryption, your files are lying in the open and even if they fail to boot within the os, they can always boot another os and steal your files or whatever.

That’s honestly straight up ridiculous. All of that should’ve been encrypted by windows. The fact that the files are just laying there accessible by any os is outrageous. Windows is one hell of a security nightmare... the amount of vulnerabilities it has makes it not suitable for use... yet here it is being used on the majority of the computers.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the best FREE antivirus for low end laptops/pcs? - by ikk157 - 12-13-2019, 11:37 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting