arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up and maintaining aquariums
(12-13-2019, 08:07 AM)sagher Wrote: Make a small poultry an about 10 to 50 Hens of Golden breed is much better petting then fish aquarium. even you got Eggs in return. they only need to be cleaning and a vaccination after 3 to 6 months and a 20sft backyard. food are too much under budget. and even Hens are more loving then a fish. you can hold them love them. hug them. and also your breakfast is going to be full of protein and taste.

You have a very good point. I could definitely make use of free and fresh eggs in the mornings. However, hens tend to be, dare i say, stinky. It would also be annoying cleaning up the feathers that they tend to shed. And I’m sure their sound would also be a problem.

But honestly, it’s up to the person and what they prefer. Some might find fish keeping worse.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 10-29-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 12-13-2019, 11:42 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting