arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
Hello everyone,

What I noticed is that the DC has not yet closed their services and what we were told would stop their practices on Monday, December 9 and the servers will be taken offline on December 12. Now it is Friday 13 December and we can still get to the system of the Free VPS which means that anyone who still has a VPS from us (free) can continue to use it because we do not know for an unknown time when this will be offline be met. So to this day, people can sign up again for a free VPS. I also discussed internally with Jordy and the rest of the team to make the free VPS available again to an unknown time. Keep in mind that we are not and responsible for any loss or downtimes that may be caused. Also for people who want to have an OS reinstalled can contact us or send me a PM then I handle all complaints personally. But I do recommend that you regularly run a backup (daily) and download it in case the service does stop. So for who want a free VPS, go apply if you don't have one and be happy so long as possible.

Regards,
Gregory.

Messages In This Thread
LNB-Hosting Alpha 0.5P - by Pacific Spirit - 01-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL - by Monolithic Studios - 12-13-2019, 07:05 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting