arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the best FREE antivirus for low end laptops/pcs?
(12-16-2019, 01:40 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: the best is to practice to avoid virueses . start by looking the extensions of the file and make sure you know the real size of the file . for antivirus windows already come with it and it is reccomended just to use the default . for lightweight it isnt lightweight on lower end laptop but any antivirus isnt lightweight . for best performance just ditch antivirus or turn it off when you gaming . some antivirus have game mode

Go with his suggestions and for an extra layer of security you can go with malwarebytes my personal favorite which doesn't hog resources at all, but let me tell you its free version doesn't come with real time protection you have to rely on manual scans(which i think are fine on their own course).
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the best FREE antivirus for low end laptops/pcs? - by TrK - 12-16-2019, 02:22 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting