arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do with my Raspberry pis?
(12-24-2019, 06:00 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Yes from performance standpoint . Raspberry pi is basically a low end smartphone without a screen , battery ,camera , etc but much more open . Amd that openness it what allow it to runlinux and have great community

But in open source software it is a big no . Raspberry is running linux instead of proprietary ios with inability to sideload apps

How is it a big no when it comes to open source software? For a matter of fact, open source software is the best for the raspberry pis since you can compile it yourself for the arm architecture! Unlike many closed source software that only bothere with x86 and x64 architectures.

And regarding what you said about iOS. Well, iOS is made to only work on iPod Touch’s, iPhones and iPads (even though it’s been renamed to iPadOS recently for the iPad). So of course you won’t be able to run in elsewhere!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should i do with my Raspberry pis? - by ikk157 - 01-01-2020, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
12-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Last Post: maroon93

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting