arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does CloudFlare harm your Search Engine Ranking
(01-18-2020, 12:49 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: The IP addresses of Cloudflare are widely shared, it would hurt a lot of innocent websites if a few of them are spammy but the Google search engine crawler still penalized all websites served under Cloudflare.

The fact is that the Google search engine crawler is getting smart nowadays. So it would be unlikely to happen.

I disagree. Your first paragraph was not well written (check above). If I had read it fast, then I'd have come to the same conclusion as @LightDestory.

Part I thought was unfortunate however was @LightDestory's confrontational style. He could probably have asked you to clarify your point of view first. We at least now know what your point of view is on the topic and thank @"Hidden Refuge" for putting it in the right context as well.

Bottom line however. This kind of confrontational style discussion is discouraged by post4vps who prefers its members to respond to one another with courtesy and respect. I'm therefore going to close this discussion for now.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does CloudFlare harm your Search Engine Ranking - by deanhills - 01-21-2020, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-24-2018, 02:47 PM
Last Post: TrK

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting